[CREATE] Libre Graphics Meeting 2010 Community Campaign and Call For Participation Deadline May 1, 2010

Jon Phillips press at fabricatorz.com
Mon Apr 19 19:38:54 PDT 2010

Did anyone blog this as well and post to press outlets? I sent
around...hoping to get something out about the importance of it.

The next time for press would be like may 3 to announce the final
schedule and more...what do you think? Good?

(Flo, can you add this to our internal plan on fabricatorz. thx)

Jon