[CREATE] publish book about LGM meeting

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Apr 26 16:30:56 PDT 2010

Totally. Maybe the thing todo is to start a wikipage about this book.
Something like Libre Graphics Meeting 2010 Proceedings

Are they proceedings or something else?

I like the idea of making it more of interviews and unique content.
I'd love to help with this and get my company to help too.

Here, I made a wiki page to push this forward. Please add your thoughts.

http://create.freedesktop.org/wiki/Libre_Graphics_Meeting_2010_Book

Also, femke, what about flossmanuals? And some form of book sprint? I
had a beer with Adam last week who was stranded in SF...

Jon