[CREATE] publish book about LGM meeting

Schrijver eric at authoritism.net
Mon Apr 26 16:57:55 PDT 2010

Awesome.

Craig said:
> [...]

This is for the wiki, I suppose, but do you (or anyone) have any experience using scribus in this way? I think it is quite interesting

I am especially interested in scripting scribus so that it can ‘compile’ the versioned source files to a layout automatically.

You could call a scribus script on the post-commit hook of your versioning system

in many cases I guess Latex would be simpler for such a thing—but that has its limitations…

--
Eric Schrijver

Op 27 apr 2010, om 01:32 heeft Jon Phillips het volgende geschreven: