[CREATE] publish book about LGM meeting

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Wed Apr 28 09:00:50 PDT 2010

hi

> I am especially interested in scripting scribus so that it can
> ‘compile’ the versioned source files to a layout automatically.

what is wrong about sgml and all the others tool which were created to do this?

scribus is an interactive program for doing DTP... imho, we should use the right tool for the right task and not try to get every tool to do everyting...

still, as craig correctly wrote, it will be very interesting to have a look at / enhance scribus for collaborative editing!
imo, this means being able to get / synchronize content with a wiki but also being able to edit the same .sla at the same time on several computers...

ciao
a.l.e