[CREATE] Fwd: Re: [LGF-LGA] Ok, let's start with a website

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 09:04:55 PDT 2010

On 8/8/10, Gregory Pittman wrote:

> I think maybe the Create site could work if it had a different/better
> portal, where what's there now could be accessed from it, but you could
> have other directions to go from that portal.
>
> In essence, I'm just talking about a new front page...

It's a sensible idea. Mediawiki has a solid i18n implementation and
you can easily handle translations (wikipedia relies on LANG.
wikipedia.org though). You can also make it look like a nice website
(e.g. f-spot.org), not just like wiki with a default theme. It could
just work.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org