[CREATE] Fwd: Re: [LGF-LGA] Ok, let's start with a website

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Thu Aug 12 02:18:01 PDT 2010

à propos website:

the best idea for a multilingual/ strucutre wiki or cms is anwiki. it's
a pity that is not mature and i can't suggest it for a new website.
too many things that do not work (yet) as the user would expect it.

what i've read should be ok for multilingual sites is spip. has anybody
something against it?

ciao
a.l.e