[CREATE] [LGF-LGA] Ok, let's start with a website

Camille Bissuel cbissuel at yagraph.org
Fri Aug 13 11:05:26 PDT 2010

to Alexandre :

Why FSF is needed ?
Why Mozilla foundation is needed ?
Can't you see the great benefit of the Blender foundation for Blender ?
Have you an idea of the huge work they do ?

It's not about code, it's about peoples.
It's not only about market share, it's in a first place to become more
coherent ourselves.

I'm tired to answer that on this thread. We just need to talk about the
website here. I don't want to justufy the project for each mail I answer...

See you
-- yagraph