[CREATE] [LGF-LGA] Ok, let's start with a website

Camille Bissuel cbissuel at yagraph.org
Fri Aug 13 11:47:15 PDT 2010

!!!

"
I do not think that anyone wants to kill anyone project.
The whole purpose of the LGA proposition is collaboration between projects.
It's not "a ring to rule them all" neither.
"

I've talked about the project at LGM, and we agreed to lauch the project
with all peoples at the BoF including Louis and Cédric !
It's the same peoples and the same objective, no one is "diverting away",
please !

How many time should I try to explain ?

--yagraph