[CREATE] [LGF-LGA] Ok, let's start with a website

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 12:04:39 PDT 2010

On 8/13/10, Camille Bissuel wrote:

> Why FSF is needed ?
> Why Mozilla foundation is needed ?
> Can't you see the great benefit of the Blender foundation for Blender ?
> Have you an idea of the huge work they do ?

You know, I actually wrote a lengthy reply to each of your very nice,
albeit purely rhetoric questions. I even quoted all kinds of reliable
sources and referenced to all sorts of interesting and even amusing
facts, but then I thought: no, I don't want another holy war.

So the very best of luck to you with that project.

Alexandre