[CREATE] [LGF-LGA] Ok, let's start with a website

Yuval Levy create07 at sfina.com
Fri Aug 13 15:49:34 PDT 2010

On August 13, 2010 01:19:16 pm Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
> one of the really huge problems I've seen in the community
> is an urge to take over market while not providing viable solutions
> for that very market.

+1.  Let's be frank: it's called ego.  And since art is the expression of the
artist's ego, it is intrinsically built into a community of artists.

The website(s) is a proxy for the visual identity of LG, which is that bike-
shed that so many people want to imprint with their own ego.  I'm still
looking for the stronger, mature, pragmatic team that will work with what
exists instead of making just another wasteful attempt at changing its look.
Add to it; tweak it; improve it; but don't ditch it just because you think you
can make it visually nicer (sublective!) or technically sleeker (technology is
subordinated to content, not the other way around).

Yuv