[CREATE] [LGF-LGA] Ok, let's start with a website

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Sat Aug 14 05:27:48 PDT 2010

On 08/14/2010 02:52 AM, jon at rejon.org wrote:
> Seriously? how about we let anyone create nonprofits and foundations
> and raise money in our name? There is only a limited pot of money.
> This isn't so casual or cowboy a process.

I think that there has to be the acceptance that there is freedom for
those who wish to, to do these kinds of things. There is danger of
fractionization, it seems we already have at least a couple of factions
in this discussion.

A problem with many discussions is that various negative reactions and
emotions about the topic get exaggerated, and sometimes a reality check
by seeing what someone is actually proposing can allay various concerns.

Greg