[CREATE] LG magazine #1::∞

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Tue Aug 17 17:56:51 PDT 2010

  I think most successful enterprises become that way through a
combination of collaboration and competition, and the competition can be
internal and still be useful. There is no inherent value in everyone
collaborating in sync on one project after another, and I think the
creativity will be richer if there are split-offs and recombinings from
time to time.

Greg