[CREATE] consensus constitency persistence

ginger coons ginger at adaptstudio.ca
Thu Aug 19 04:06:28 PDT 2010

> But I don't what to bridle anyone creativity (on the magazine for example)
> just because I'm the first one to provide something... furthermore LG
> Magazine #0 was here first, and I didn't base my designs on it.
>
> So, it really have to be a consensus, especially from the concerned
> designers.

I would suggest that the magazine, being a slightly different beast from the
site, the logo, the conference, might in fact have a different aesthetic.
Because we're not talking here about a mouthpiece for the Libre Graphics
movement, a brochure, we're talking about a magazine with the space to grow
and change and in fact, build up a community that doesn't really exist yet:
a strong Libre Graphics user community. I think that could be quite a
different thing from the official face.

--
ginger "all-lower-case" coons
adaptstudio.ca