[CREATE] Fwd: Re: [LGF-LGA] Ok, let's start with a website

Jon Nordby jononor at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 01:49:03 PDT 2010

On 24 August 2010 00:54, Robert Martinez <mail at mray.de> wrote:
> +1
>
> proprietary software has nothing to do with libre graphics - other than
> representing the exact opposite of what we want.

Sometimes it can serve as a point of reference or comparison - since
people are likely to know the proprietary applications.
Informing about how free and open source software can inter-operate
with such applications is also relevant, but I do not think it is our
job to inform about or promote proprietary software.

--
Regards Jon Nordby - www.jonnor.com