[CREATE] LGM 2010 travel reimbursements

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 02:32:22 PDT 2010

2010/8/27 Anders Kvist <anders at kvistmail.dk>

> On 2010-08-26 20:01, Felipe Sanches wrote:
> >> After gathering all submissions, we will distribute the available funds
> >> proportionally in relation to the money we have. If there is any money
> >> left after reimbursing 100%, the remainder will be transferred to the
> >> travelfund for next year.
> >>
> >> Please use the form before the deadline; we can only process the payment
> >> once everyone has entered their data. We are aiming to process payments
> >>
> >>  before the end of July 2010
> >>
> > I have properly sent the form before the deadline and I haven't
> > received any feedback until now. I'd like to be informed about the
> > status of the travel reimbursements because I am in a bad financial
> > situation right now.
> >
> I'm still waiting for the reimbursements for 2009 - any news on this?

Hi Anders,

Everything is in the hands of the accounting dept. at the GNOME Foundation
who handles the money for us. They have all the instructions to process the
payments.

The reimbursements for the remaining of 2008, total 2009 and total 2010 will
be done on Tuesday Aug. 31. If the work cannot be entirely done on that day,
the remaining of the reimbursements will be processed on the next Tuesday,
Sept 7. Hopefullly by then (or the following days) everyone who is entitled
for a reimbursement will have received his/her money back.

The outstanding delays for 2008 and 2009 are due to an exceptionnally
complex situation that is now solved and that we will never see again.

I am sorry for everyone waiting so long but we now see the end of this. It’s
has now become a matter of a few days...

Thanks for being so patient.

Cheers!

Louis