[CREATE] LGM2010 Exact Dates?

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Feb 1 15:09:03 PST 2010

I wish we could do one day as unconference

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unconference

like how I'm doing statuscamps: http://statuscamp.org/la

I think 1-2 days structured, then 1 day unstructured, but with
leadership is great. I can lead that day with you guys if you want to
do that...its becoming more popular now.

Jon