[CREATE] Quicktorials

Robert Martinez mail at mray.de
Thu Feb 11 14:58:16 PST 2010

Hi there!

I'm searching for the first project supporting quicktorials
(http://quicktorials.org).
It is a video tutorial system that offers application to integrate links
like this:

  http://quicktorials.org/id/net.scribus=de=1.3.5=s23456=ersetzen.farbe

into the gui, if some volunteer recorded something for that specific
linked part it will show the video - if not - it offers to upload a video.
More details on the system, and how it works can be found in the "Help"
section of the page.

If you develop an application and would like to be the first with
quicktorial support, please let me know!
I'm also keen on any kind of feedback!

Cheers,
Robert