[CREATE] LGM 2010: sponsoring

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Fri Feb 12 02:34:17 PST 2010

If we do, we should do like lca and only do for a short burst of 3 hours.

Jon Phillips
us. +1-510-499-0894
cn. +86-134-3957-2035
http://rejon.org
http://fabricatorz.com

On Feb 12, 2010 10:21 AM, "Ton Roosendaal" <ton at blender.org> wrote:

Hi,

Is there space on LGM for a Market or so?

Whether commercial or noncommercial, many people (who do really
interesting work!) are not so much interested in speaking or big
demos, but would love to be able to hangout full days on a table with
a computer on it, giving demos and having 1-to-1 contacts with
visitors. It's also a great way to get into informal contact with
developers from projects, people who typically hide in corners at
conferences. :)

Best of all: sponsors love such events too.

-Ton-