[CREATE] LGM 2010: sponsoring

Jim Watters jwatters at photocreations.ca
Fri Feb 12 08:26:06 PST 2010

Now that I have updated to Thunderbird3 the current method works fine.
I click Reply List to send to everyone, or Reply to send to the original
person.
Reply List does not add the originator.

If changed I don't care as long as the original person that sent the
email is still listed so I can Reply to All and remove the list to send
private.  And that is only a minor issue on this list.

Jim Watters
http://photocreations.ca