[CREATE] LGM 2010: sponsoring

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sat Feb 13 03:14:58 PST 2010

Hi Femke,

Space outside is great, but not really for computers. :)
I would consider this:

- make a reservation for space and put table+chairs there. Divide it
in units of about 3m x 3m.
- offer groups for a friendly extra price a workstation and/or 24 inch
flatscreen rental
- make sure there's a backwall or so that allows to put up posters or
banners.
- bar height tables and stools always work better than low tables and
chairs.

My guesstimate would be 6-10 groups will do this?

-Ton-