[CREATE] SwatchBooker 0.6

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Sun Feb 28 23:56:59 PST 2010

hi jon,

>> A new release before a deep cleanup...
>> https://gna.org/files/?group=swatchbooker
>>

> I've been unable to access the project, as gna.org has an invalid security certificate.

it doesn't look like an invalid certificate to me... isn't it a self
signed one? or more probably one issued by an entity which does not have
its root certificate included per default in your browser?

i guess that if your using linux or any bsd (as you always should :-)
you should have an option to install the community based root
certificates through your packet management system. then everything will
be ok!

hth
a.l.e