[CREATE] Hello from OpenGameArt.org!

Bart Kelsey elbarto at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 15:23:58 PST 2010

Greets!

I'm Bart Kelsey, from OpenGameArt.org.  For those of you who aren't familiar
with OGA, it's a project I started back in April of '09, the purpose of
which is to archive high quality, free (as in speech) art specifically for
use in video games, and also to encourage creation of more.  In addition to
archiving existing art, we also commission new art on a monthly basis.

Anyway, I was recently introduced to this community by Jon Phillips, and I'm
excited for OpenGameArt to be a part of it!

Peace,
Bart Kelsey
http://opengameart.org