[CREATE] Southern California Linux Expo 8x Graphics Zone

Gareth J. Greenaway gareth at socallinuxexpo.org
Mon Jan 11 16:45:30 PST 2010

Greetings everyone,

I hope this email finds everyone doing well.  I wanted to invite all the
groups associated with this list to participate at the upcoming Southern
California Linux Expo.

At this year's show we can exploring the possibility of having zones for
like minded projects.  The main idea behind these zones is being able to
provide shared exhibitor space for like minded projects who otherwise
wouldn't have enough man power for an individual booth.  One of these
zones that we're looking into having would be for free & open source
graphics applications.

If anyone is interested in this, please feel free to contact me directly.

Thank you all for your time.
Gareth

--
Gareth J. Greenaway <g at socallinuxexpo.org>