[CREATE] lgm/talks

Femke Snelting snelting at collectifs.net
Tue Jan 19 07:13:14 PST 2010

> We are just five months away from the next LGM. Could we perhaps start
> gathering submissions for talks already? If we are planning to reach
> as many potential attendees as possible, we definitely want them to
> know what to expect from the event [1]. Same about people who will
> support us via Pledgie campaign.

Agree. There has been already quite some good suggestions here on CREATE
over the last few weeks; time to gather them up and see what still needs
to be done to get solid commitments.
On my list are some good people involved in F/LOSS + arts/academics from
The Netherlands and Belgium too (will make them confirm so we can list
them) and we're going to promote LGM at Fosdem next weekend as well.

best!

Femke