[CREATE] UpStage - open walk-thru next tuesday

helen varley jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Wed Jul 7 03:55:16 PDT 2010

hi everyone,

for anyone who is interested in learning more about UpStage, there will
be an open walk-through in UpStage on tuesday 13 july, at 10am UK time
(find your local time here: http://tinyurl.com/37y6zwp)

the open walk-through is an opportunity for newcomers to learn the basic
operations of UpStage and how to create live online performances in this
platform. it's also a chance for regular UpStage users to meet, chat and
jam. the walk-through lasts between one & two hours & is a fun, informal
way to get a feel for the medium.

if you would like to participate, please email me for a guest log-in.
you can also drop in on the walk-through as "audience" simply by
clicking on this link: http://upstage.org.nz:8084/stages/swaray

& it should be without the network problems that we experienced at the
workshop at LGM! : )

h : )

helen varley jamieson: creative catalyst
helen at creative-catalyst.com
http://www.creative-catalyst.com
http://www.avatarbodycollision.org
http://www.upstage.org.nz