[CREATE] SwatchBooker 0.7

Olivier BERTEN olivier.berten at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 15:31:57 PDT 2010

What's new since 0.6?

Development has moved to Launchpad <https://launchpad.net/swatchbooker>

SwatchBooker comes now in 2 flavors: an editor (like before) and a batch
convertor.

The internal model and subsequently the file format (now in version 0.7)
have changed. I now separate the content ("materials") and the display
("swatches" in a "swatch book"). This brings a new pane called
"Available materials" from which you can drag and drop materials to the
swatch book itself (in tree view only). This means also that a single
material could be put at several places in the swatch book.

Grid and tree view are now mutually exclusive.
You can now choose the orientation of the grid (vertical or horizontal).

I added read support for Corel X5 swatches (the first multilingual
palettes) and updated the Pantone web plugin for using the values from
the new X-Ref tool.

Two new translations: Brazilian Portuguese (thanks to Farid Abdelnour)
and Ukranian (thanks to Sergiy Gavrylov)

jEsuSdA 8) made an alternative icon for SwatchBooker. Download it at
http://www.selapa.net/swatchbooker/

And of course, many bugfixes.

Olivier