[CREATE] CREATE Digest, Vol 60, Issue 48

Susan Spencer susan.spencer at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 12:36:51 PDT 2010

Excellent questions.

I found LGM 2010 to be a rewarding and invigorating experience,
especially as someone new to graphics, programming, and the open source
community.
I attended LGM to gather ideas to help me begin a software project.
Holding dialogs and creating working relationships
with persons who may hold the key to difficult problems I will encounter
was a productive and surprisingly pleasant experience.

LGM 2011 will be a follow up meeting for me regarding my project.
I hope that I will gain more understanding of the needs and expectations
of users of graphics software. Watching the presentations about the
programming of the software and newly developed features
will hopefully fire my imagination and shape my goals
just as the LGM 2010 meeting did.

Susan Spencer

Mon, 28 Jun 2010 14:08:48 +0200