[CREATE] SwatchBooker 0.6

Olivier BERTEN olivier.berten at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 04:53:59 PST 2010

Checking authenticity of files in the download area
http://gna.org/cookbook/?func=detailitem&item_id=116

Well... my first experience in programming was contributing to a project
hosted by gna so when I started SwatchBooker I simply stayed there...

But since it obviously causes problems to some, which one would you
advise me to use?

Olivier