[CREATE] sign up + propose your talk for LGM 2010!

Nicu Buculei nicu_gfx at nicubunu.ro
Thu Mar 18 07:10:37 PDT 2010

On 03/18/2010 03:47 PM, a.l.e wrote:
> hi stani,
>> I registered, but got no feedback and was just presented with an empty
>> form. So now I am confused if I am registered or not.
>
> you're not registered.
>
> i fear you have left the only obligatory field empty... the last name...

I registered too a bit earlier (hope I am in the database, I completed
*every* field) but is unclear which fields are mandatory and which are
not, the TEXAREAs and CHECKBOXes do not have a red border, but can't
thell if that is  because they are not mandatory or just different form
inputs, everything else is red, even things looking unimportant like
"role" or "website".

> if not, i wonder what hapened...

Normally the form should have some validation and warn if mandatory
fields were left empty.