[CREATE] stats on libregraphicsmeeting.org

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Mar 29 22:50:17 PDT 2010

Could we get PIWIK or google analytics installed for
http://libregraphicsmeeting.org please?

I have google analytics setup, but not the code installed, already for
the site. ALE, I think I brought this up before and/or I can't
remember your answer...and/or do we have awstats?

If we can use google analytics to solve this problem asap, we could
look into the other options later, as as we go. The code is:
UA-8161626-1

What I would really like is an automated report about stats to see
about interest in LGM, and see what we are doing right and wrong.

Cheers!

Jon

--
Jon Phillips