[CREATE] [LGF] A name !

helen varley jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Sun May 30 03:15:41 PDT 2010

there is a "creative freedom foundation"
(http://creativefreedom.org.nz/), "freedom to create"
)http://www.freedomtocreate.com/) & i imagine there plenty of other
similarly named organisations.

"libre graphics" is maybe more unique .. ?

h : )

On 30/05/10 11:51 AM, John Haltiwanger wrote:
> I thought the following might be a nice way to go:
>
> Free to Create (or Free2Create) Foundation
> Create Freedom Foundation
>
> Just a thought :)
>
> On Sun, May 30, 2010 at 11:39 AM, Camille Bissuel
> <cbissuel at yagraph.org <mailto:cbissuel at yagraph.org>> wrote:
>
>     Hi all,
>
>     "Libre graphics Foundation (LGF)" is our working name now...
>     here are the suggestions so far :
>     - Obvious and natural choice seem to be "Libre graphics" (to
>     decline), but we don't have the .org domain. Louis may encounter
>     the domain owner to ask him to give it to us.
>     - we have suggested "Create Fundation" during the BoF
>     - Alessandro suggested "Create Lab" too, a he have a .org domain
>     to share.
>
>     we discussed too that "Libre graphics foundation" is a bit too
>     long... and a shorter name would be better for an url.
>     we may have to decline the name too... : maybe one day there will
>     be a "Libre graphics Network" or other similar declinaisons.
>
>     Please suggest and vote !
>     -- yagraph

helen varley jamieson: creative catalyst
helen at creative-catalyst.com
http://www.creative-catalyst.com
http://www.avatarbodycollision.org
http://www.upstage.org.nz