[CREATE] [LGF] A name !

Jake cubibubi at googlemail.com
Mon May 31 07:27:16 PDT 2010

That is a good point from Boudewijn, though it depends on how much asking an
organization do to the finance management assisting would associate one with
that organization. What if they just did it in the background? What if they
helped with the financial management, and KDE with something else?

jake