[CREATE] LGM 2010 travel reimbursements

Susan Spencer susan.spencer at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 12:20:28 PDT 2010

Just curious, but how do you confirm that everyone has entered their data?
Has this milestone been completed?
What is the next step in the timeline?

I do not need to be reimbursed, as we used skymiles for my ticket, and my
husband's hotel, per diem, and plane ticket were paid for.
His employer enthusiastically supported his attendance at LGM.

Not everyone at LGM 2010 was as fortunate, and I hope that the delay
in reimbursal does not affect the 2010 persenters' decisions to attend LGM
2011.

As I do not require reimbursement, perhaps this is considered to be
'butting in'.  But I do care that we have the quality of persons in
attendance
as last May.  LGM 2010 was an influential event in my creative life, and
hopefully
2011 will be equally as influential to others.

Bureaucratic paperwork is no fun, and sometimes money disbursements
are the most difficult of all processes to complete. I'm sure those who
are waiting are concerned, but if you make reimbursements now, these
participants perhaps would this money to make early, and therefore cost
effective,
arrangements to attend the meeting in Montreal.

Just my opinion, we trust that the LGM team is doing its best,

- Susan