[CREATE] Pro bono ads in Libre Graphics Magazine

Susan Spencer susan.spencer at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 12:34:05 PDT 2010

Question about what is probably obvious to everyone else:

By 'pro bono', does this mean that the remaining
eight full-page advertisements are available
for free, no fee, no remuneration to the magazine?

This 'free' concept continues to confound my brain,
which is *never* available for free, and frequently
goes out of its way to oppose my personal
needs, goals, and professional reputation.
It apparently is currently on strike until it
receives more caffeine and glucose.

Thanks for your considered and hopefully polite response,

- Susan