[CREATE] [OpenRaster] libora: shallow review, thoughts

Luka Čehovin luka.cehovin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 14:11:58 PDT 2010

Hi,

>> Since there is now immediate interest I will try to write some
>> documentation as soon as possible. Perhaps you can just tell me where
>> I should start (what is the most important part?)
> Hmm. ora.{h,c} and layers.{h,c} seems like a good starting point.

Just a short notice that I have started the documentation effort in my
personal repository clone. At the moment I have set up doxygen and
documented ora.h. At the moment I do not have a lot of free time so
the work will progress slowly ... but we are getting there.

--
Luka Čehovin
http://luka.tnode.com