[CREATE] OpenRaster metadata

Luka Čehovin luka.cehovin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 10:18:37 PDT 2010

Well next step in my timeline from long ago (on the wiki). Basically I
am just making inquiries ... I have no intention to start working on
this right away.

But if we are already talking about use cases: I have checked your
personal clone of libora and it looks like you are changing the API
really significantly ... is this meant to be a proposal that will be
discussed? I have nothing against complete refactoring of the
interface, but I would really like to discuss it first.

--
Luka Čehovin
http://luka.tnode.com