[CREATE] OpenRaster metadata

Luka Čehovin luka.cehovin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 13:05:50 PDT 2010

Ok ... of course you can also point out what is wrong with the current concept.

Let me just say that the initial idea was to create an IO library that
could read the data structured around the stack without using too much
memory. How this data is then actually stored and manipulated is left
to the application (or intermediate wrapper libraries). I hope that
this still stands. If not we should discuss our goals again before we
go to actual API.

--
Luka Čehovin
http://luka.tnode.com