[CREATE] LG magazine #1::∞

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Fri Sep 3 01:53:43 PDT 2010

  hi

as i wrote i would have been ready to create a LGMag at the next
froscamp, mid september.

one of the answer was that the next mag should come out in august.

ginger has created a wiki page
> http://create.freedesktop.org/wiki/Libre_Graphics_Magazine, on the
> wiki page that Jon started a couple days ago. We'll be posting more as
> we discuss, with some kind of concrete plan tomorrow.

bug that page has not (afaik) lead to an issue of the magazine. and no
magazine has been created in august.

now:
- i wonder if the LGCommunity would help creating a LGMag at
http://froscamp.org
- one the of the artists i have contacted for the mag is asking me if we
will be doing the mag @ froscamp
- i ask to this list, who would be willing to offer some content
(already published on the web or new content).
- i could immagine a mixed crew local / connected via internet: would
anybody participate in the effort?

tomorrow, saturday september, 3rd i will decide if creating the magazine
at froscamp or not. (and i can't and don't want to do it all by myself).

have a nice day
a.l.e