[CREATE] ORA fullscreen viewers

Martin Renold martinxyz at gmx.ch
Fri Sep 10 00:14:15 PDT 2010

On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 01:15:26AM +0200, Jon Nordby wrote:
> 3. Let a common library implement basic ORA support, and provide an
> interface to get the full image as a pixel buffer.

At the very minimum, this would fix the rendering problem. We could have
transparent fallbacks for pixel formats.

If this should ever get any use in fully ORA aware applications (which is a
different goal for such a library), then it is important that the
application can stay in control.  It has to be possible that the application
can also write custom XML subtrees and (layer) attributes and store extra
files.  Ideally, it would give the option to the application to choose its
own XML library and use the library mainly for pixbuf and zip handling.

--
Martin Renold