[CREATE] Collaboration on the Libre Graphics Magazine?

Jake cubibubi at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 24 15:28:54 PDT 2010

Oh so that's not discussed/decided on yet?!

Plus, why different solutions? Everything (be it text, editing,
graphics or layout) has a source file. That source file can be shared
using e.g. Subversion, Dropbox/Ubuntu One, etc. Why make it
complicated by having multiple systems? Why not have all in one place
(e.g. folder), and people work with the files they're responsible for?
Or am I missing something?

How have you done collaboration on past projects?

Actually I was thinking that you all had already set up a platform for
collaboration, and just wanted to know which one it was, but I see
this might become a longer discussion. ;)

Jake