[CREATE] OpenOffice forks to LibreOffie and stablish documentfoundation

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Tue Sep 28 07:35:11 PDT 2010

Hi,

On 28 September 2010 15:13, celine celines <celinecelines at gmail.com> wrote:
> That could be cool to place that article in the LGM magazine. What do y'all
> think?

My understanding from ginger is that the magazine will only contain
original articles.

The magazine's cadence is based on the calendar rather than quality
("we release every X months", not "we release when we are ready.") so
I kindly suggest that if not enough submissions are made in a cycle,
including CC-BY-SA articles that are very relevant to the magazine's
audience and are high quality is appropriate.

Cheers
Dave