[CREATE] LGM 2012 in Vienna?

Peter Linnell plinnell at scribus.net
Mon Aug 15 00:00:36 PDT 2011

On 08/13/2011 01:25 PM, Daniel Jahre wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I was asked to say something to the list about the possibility to host
> the LGM @ Vienna, Austria, Europe.
> I am from the organizing team of the Linuxwochen Wien which is an
> annual event covering free and open source software in Vienna.
> Our event is part of a chain of free software events all over Austria
> including Linuxwochen Linz which already has a focus on libre arts.
> The next event in Vienna would be on May 4th- May 6th 2012. It would
> be an honour for us to have a joint conference at that date with you.
> If you are intereted please contact me and tell what are your
> requirements and needs to make it happen.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Daniel for the Linuxwochen organizers
>

> --
> linuxwochen.at
> 4.-6. Mai 2012, Technikum Wien, Höchstedt Platz 5, 1220 Wien
> phone: +43-664-8109209
> mail: daja at linuxwochen.at
> address: 1070 Wien, Museumsquartier

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your offer!

For those who have not been to Vienna, it is one of the most charming
and beautiful cities in Europe that I have visited.

I visited your site, but there is little info about the program or event
that I could understand. Is there some English info about the event?

In the interim, please feel to join #lgm on freenode.net to chat with
some of the participants and organizers of LGM.

I look forward to learning more about your proposal.

Thanks,

Peter