[CREATE] LGM 2012 in Vienna?

Nathan Willis nwillis at glyphography.com
Mon Aug 15 09:47:00 PDT 2011

Just to clarify, when in my response to Joao I mentioned the possible
benefits of having LGM synchronize with another event (audience,
employee travel approval), I was specifically talking about
*co-locating* an event, not merging.  That means having it at the same
location as another event, within a day or two on the calendar, for the
convenience of people who might attend both.  It also *might* make it
easier to arrange AV and some other logistical things, but that's
entirely dependent on the details and isn't a given.

Anyway, that's the model that Linux Foundation developer events use, and
what the OSCON / CLS events do.  They're not the same, they just happen
in the same place, or at least same city.  Hope that's clearer (if it
wasn't before).

nwillis at glyphography.com