[CREATE] LGM 2011: post-FOSDEM discussion

Schrijver eric at authoritism.net
Wed Feb 9 08:44:33 PST 2011

> - Jon Phillips votes for using Kickstarter this year; Femke starts Pledgie if it doesn't work out before March ;-)

So Jon and me have been sketching for a pitch :)

http://vimeo.com/seeculture/lgm1     short version with less mistakes
http://vimeo.com/seeculture/lgm2     longer version with more mistakes, but more information that definitely needs to go in there

(the password for viewing or downloading the videos is lgm)

I could imagine something like this interspersed with images of the logos/screenshots of participating applications, and lots of images of the pretty designed matter made in our community :)

The one downside to using Kickstarter would be though,
that in case we don’t reach the set funding goal, we get none of the pledged money.

Cheers.