[CREATE] LGM2011 Launch Timings + pledgie drive

Nathan Willis nwillis at glyphography.com
Tue Feb 15 06:23:04 PST 2011

On 02/12/2011 06:32 PM, Gregory Pittman wrote:
> On 02/12/2011 06:45 AM, Femke Snelting wrote:
>>
>> Not sure about needing less talks, but in favour of having a few
>> well-prepared, moderated panels :-)
>
> +1
> I would emphasize _well-prepared_. Better to have only one or just a
> few as long as they can be "guaranteed" (disclaimer: nothing can be
> guaranteed) to be top-notch. Keep the audience in mind.

I think "keeping the audience in mind" means if we can only come up with
one or two topics worthy of panel discussion, we don't set up multiple
panels just 'cause we can....  So are there concepts we can nail down?
If so, I'd suggest we want to get those in order *before* opening up the
call for individual submissions....

Nate

--
nathan.p.willis