[CREATE] LGM2012 in Argentina?

Felipe Sanches juca at members.fsf.org
Sun Jun 12 19:23:28 PDT 2011

I would certainly attend LGM in Argentina! And I guess that Aurelio Hackert
(Inkscape developer), Joao Bueno (for sure!), Rodrigo Pitanga, Farid
Abdelnour, Nara Oliveira, Valessio Brito and Karlisson Bezerra are some of
the members of the brazilian libre graphics community that would probably
attend also.

cheers,
Felipe Sanches (Juca)
Inkscape developer