[CREATE] Create resources stuff

Yuval Levy create07 at sfina.com
Sun Jun 19 05:33:47 PDT 2011

On June 18, 2011 12:05:25 PM Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 18, 2011 at 1:50 AM, jon at rejon.org wrote:
> > Why not just put it at http://create.freedesktop.org/stuff
>
> Very few things, if any, are easier to memorize than
> http://third-level.domain.foo/directory/ :)

And create as 3rd level is also difficult to find on search engine.  Try
searching for "create maling list archive".

At least one of the terms in the domain should be unambigously associated with
what we do.  Neither create nor freedesktop fit the description.

If a term is unambiguously asociated with what we do, it does not matter at
which level in the URL it is - search engines are my long term memory.

Yuv