[CREATE] Need volunteer to record LGM 2011

Tobias Jakobs tobias.jakobs at googlemail.com
Thu May 5 04:30:33 PDT 2011

Hi,

this sounds like an interesting offer:

"So the offer is simple. If you are running an event or a conference
that flies under a Free/Open banner, and you’re willing to stream only
in free formats (meaning, Theora and WebM), and you’re willing to ride
the rough wave of innovation as we shake out our last bugs, we want to
help you out. Send us the signal, we’ll do the rest. Drop me a line
and let’s see how we can set it up. Offer limited, standard handwavy
disclaimers apply, you’ll have to take my word for it, etc…"

http://thomas.apestaart.org/log/?p=1329

Regards,
Tobias