[CREATE] LGM 2011 Reimbursement process - Deadline Friday May 27 to submit your receipts

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Fri May 20 05:50:20 PDT 2011

2011/5/20 a.l.e <ale.comp_06 at xox.ch>

> hey guys,
>
> on the web page there is still the "register yourself" button!
>
> can somebody please remove it?

Hi Ale,

As mentioned on IRC, I have made the Registration page so it now displays a
nice message and the form has been removed so there is no way for anybody to
be mixed-up! When you hit the Register Yourself button, you cannot register
but you know that you will be able to register for next year when time
comes.

This is the same behavior of 2009 as you can see it here since the "Join us"
invitation was part of the layout.
http://www.libregraphicsmeeting.org/2009/

The big yellow button are part of the design.

Once we will know where we go next year, and once the videos will be made
available, we will put those buttons instead just like we can see them in
the 2010 website.
http://www.libregraphicsmeeting.org/2010/

This should not take too much time now; a few weeks maybe.

Cheers!

Louis