[CREATE] Stop Motion & T-Shirts

Braydon ronin at braydon.com
Fri Sep 9 15:24:32 PDT 2011

This is the error I get when trying to install it on the latest Ubuntu:

braydon at machina:~$ sudo apt-get install toonloop
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

  toonloop : Depends: libclutter-gst-0.10-0 (>= 0.10.0) but it is not
installable
E: Broken packages

--
Colors of Digital Freedom